So today I will share 10 lines on Eid ul Fitr in English and Here you can get some sentences about eid ul Fitr. I hope here you get information about Eid ul Fitr. Eid ul Fitr is the biggest and most famous festival for Muslims all over the world. One Year two biggest festivals for the Muslim first is eid ul Fitr and second is eid ul Adha.
Lines About Eid 2023
Eid ul Fits is one of the important and famous festivals celebrated all over the world. On the Occasion of Eid ul Fitr, affiliations are announced from almost all counties where Muslims have a large population or a very good population. The month of Ramadan is coming to an end and Eid ul Fitr is coming. And it is also called the month of fasting in Islam or the month of prayer and fasting.
Eid ul Fitr Celebration Essay 2023
Eid ul Fitr is a very important and famous event for Muslims. It is essential in the Islamic calendar and starts by Prophet Muhammad himself. Eid ul Fitr Celebration end of the holy month. On the day of eid ul Fitr, every Muslim is happy and together meets.
Every Muslim celebrates the religious festival of Eid every year. This day is also a sign of the end of Ramadan. It is believed that the prophet of Islam reached Madina on that day. On Eid days, people raise their spirits and enjoy their dreams. It is accepted for a month that they start preparations for Eid. The excitement begins with the beginning of Ramadan.
Women start making their own clothes, shoes, and other things. Men, on the other hand, do their tradition and make pajamas. When people see the moon of Eid they greet everyone happy moon because they confirm the day of Eid.
During Eid days, women and girls also try a lot to apply Mehendi on their hands. And decorate the house in good ways. Before Eid, Muslims fast in the holy month of Ramadan, perform holy prayers and perform other good deeds.
10 Lines on Eid Ul Fitr in English
Here you can get a sentence about eid ul Fitr. If you like these sentences then you can share them with your friends and family.
- Muslims celebrate Eid Ul Fitr after the month of Ramadan.
- And then they start visiting relatives and neighbors’ houses.
- Every one of the family and society come together for this occasion.
- During this time, people do charity for those who are needy and poor
- On the day of Eid, Muslims gathered in a Mosque or Eid Gah (a specialized field for praying Eid prayer).
- They break one month of fasting and celebrate this day with family and friends.
- People exchange gifts too on this day.
- Eid is the best day for Muslims, and they celebrate this day with the highest joy.
I hope you like this article. If you are reading easily this article then please comment box below writes about something. You can share this article on a social media platform and with your best friends and family.